Here I have a collection of many pieces of Apple Computer's history. I recently cleared some space and have come across these items. I have thousands of items like this from early computers, floppy disks, boxes, pins, plaques, t-shirts, sweatshirts, computer bags, mugs, papers, office supplies and much much more. I will try to keep posting pictures of the things I have but there is so much it might take a while. Please feel free to comment or post images of your own, especially if you know the value or history of any of these items!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Vintage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Pin Lapel For Sale

I have a few of these pins for sale if anyone is interesting in buying/purchasing, a great memento of Steve Job's legacy. These rare lapel's were promotional Apple Computer Vintage Logo pin 6 color rainbow style. They were released to authorized dealers in the 80's. They are brand new in the original packaging. These apple computer pins are for sale HERE on Ebay

1 comment:

  1. Is anything for sale?

    if so contact me at drew.key@me.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete